Undip Graduate School held a Studium Generale with Speaker PROFESSOR HENK HEIJNIS from Australia, The Theme of “Climate Change and the Southern Ocean : Research Examples from the Deep South”, on Monday, February 17, 2020 in the main session of undip graduate school. This activity was attended by lecturers and representatives of S2 and S3 Pascasarjana Undip students.
The event was opened directly by Dr. R.B. Sularto, S.H., M.Hum, Dean of Undip Graduate School. accompanied by Prof. Dr. Hadiyanto, ST., M.Sc (Vice Dean of Academic and Student Affairs), Prof. Dr. Tri Retnaningsih Soeprobowati, M.Apps.Sc (Vice Dean of Resources and Innovation).
Session II Exposure of Prof. Henk Heijnis and Prof. Dr. Tri Retnaningsih Soeprobowati, M.Apps.Sc (Moderator)
the introduction and explanation of ANSTO is one of Australia’s largest public research organisations and is widely recognised as an international player in the field of nuclear science and technology.
- The Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- Radioisotope Production
- 2 million doses of nuclear medicine are manufactured each year at ANSTO
- Nuclear medicines help diagnose cancer
- Nuclear medicine helps treat many cancers
- Nuclear techniques applied to climate studies
- Southern Ocean as a carbon dioxide and heat sink
Session III Of Postgraduate School Plaque And Certificate by Prof. Dr. Hadiyanto, ST., M.Sc
Closing Session IV and Shared Photos