The School of Postgraduate Studies at Diponegoro University is organizing an international conference (ICENIS 2016) to carry out the ideas and research in the fields of green energy, resource efficiency, and information systems towards sustainable development.
This conference brings new approaches and innovations in energy development, environmental management, and information systems management. This includes alternative energy technology, green technology, sustainable resource management, and efficient information systems that aim to create sustainable energy and technology without depleting natural resources. Some examples:
- Ending the cradle to grave cycle of products to be the cradle to cradle cycle on the products
- Reducing waste and pollution at the source
- Promote innovation as alternative technology
- Making economic activity around technology and products viable.
The objectives of the ICENIS 2016 are:
- create an international forum for the researchers, students, industries, and governments to communicate their results on the fundamentals and application of energy, environment, and information systems
- share and exchange ideas, thoughts, and discussions on all aspects of energy, environment, and information systems
- facilitate the formation of networks among participants to enhance the quality and benefits of research and development.
The conference is intended to promote and disseminate all research papers under scope of (A). Energy, (B). Environment, and (C). Information Systems.